Friday, July 31, 2009

Panty Gaga: Rainbows Shooting From A Mystical Clam

Hopefully in the next 5 years I'll be a designer of magnificent lingerie - wearable art if-you-will. But right now I'm just a collector, appreciator, and an enthusiastic wearer. For those that know me, it's a huge passion of mine.

I've been doing lots of research to find new lingerie collections coming out this Fall/Winter - I just haven't seen anything that thrills me. But my friend just sent me a pic of these panties she bought - and they just blow my mind. And what's best, they are handmade from scraps, and the elastic is salvaged from a now demolished belt factory, circa 1960-1980s. And what's better? They are called Rainbows Shooting From A Mystical Clam. My Mystical Clam is going gaga gaga gaga ...

And more from the same designer for your Mystical Clam to go gaga over:
And see it all here.

2 comments:

  1. I love this etsy seller he has been a favorite for a while such AWESOME stuff!!!!!!!! clam :)

    ReplyDelete