Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Walking 500 Feet Tall in Clogs

The only part I really loved about the Chanel S/S 2010 collection were the clogs. I've never really been a fan of clogs, but Chanel somehow transformed what was once considered an unstylish, orthopedic-type shoe into something really sexy and what-looks-like pretty comfortable. Mostly, I love the wood. But I don't have $1400 to spend on Chanel shoes. Maybe one day [hopefully]. But not now.

I've been searching and searching for the right pair ... and finally found a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's at Nordstrom. Jeffrey Campbell's been really good lately about putting a spin on designer shoes - but without the price tag. I tower over most people in these shoes ... increasing my normal height of 5'6" into 5'11". I like this.

Chanel's:

Jeffrey Campbell's version that I bought (there's a lot of other styles!):
And here are a few pics of me wearing them:

Buy Jeffrey Campbell's here.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, just saw that you bought these. About 2 seconds previous to this comment, I was on NeedSupply drooling over Jeffrey Campbell. LOVE them. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete